■Collecting personal information
Our company collect personal information at the point of following occasions. We must not collect personal information from third parties by a fraudulent or other dishonest means.
- •making reservation online, by phone, etc
- •guest registration during your stay
- •any other occasions we shall collect personal information for
■Using personal information
- （1）Our company shall put efforts into protection and appropriate management of personal information we obtained from guests.
- （2） We use personal information for following purposes. ・record and management of reservations ・record and management of stay or visit to our guest house ・record and management of billing and payments ・record and management of visitors’ log
- （3）We may use your personal information to provide or offer you newsletters, promotions and featured specials. We may provide these communications via email, postal email, fax, and other means. If you prefer not to receive marketing materials from us, you may opt-out at any time by contacting us.
- （4）We may use your personal information to improve our services and to ensure that our services are of interest to you.
- （5）(1) We may use personal information for verifying and responding to inquiries from guests. To protect your confidentiality, we may ask you to provide us some identification when we respond to inquiries.
■Protecting personal information
- （1）Our company will not disclose any personal information to a third party without the expressed consent of the guest, unless specified by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information of Japan.
- （2）To the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use of personal information, we may outsource the handling of personal information to our business partners. We shall supervise our business partners as necessary and appropriate to ensure the security control of the personal information.